- Hacked By Imam
- Why APA Should Petition For a Writ of Certiorari With the Supreme Court
- Decoding the “Acute Shortage of Pilots”
- United Pilot Explains How His Life Has Changed
- Who Is Afraid Of The Big, Bad TRO?
- Guest Editorial From an American Airlines Pilot
- Is American Airlines the Waterloo for Airline Management?
- Right Now…Pilots Are Under Attack
- Who Wants To Play To Win?
- Better Them Than Me
- A Declaration Of War
- Shiny Objects Syndrome – Part I: The Delta Tentative Agreement
- D-Day Approaches: “We know why you wildcat strike.”
- Dealing With The Virtual Airline
- Welcome To OPERATION ORANGE
- Welcome Pilots. Here Is What To Do For The SOS.
- Air Canada Pilots Are Seeing ORANGE
- New Video To Send To Every Pilot
- The Failure of the Railway Labor Act
- Basic Strategy
- Air Canada Pilots Are Seeing Orange
- Contact Operation Orange
- OPEN LETTER TO THE PILOTS OF AMERICAN AIRLINES
- OPERATION ORANGE Videos
- Passing Sensitive Information To OPERATION ORANGE
- Senator Xenophon’s Speech to Parliament
- The “One Level Of Safety” Charade: It Isn’t Just Pilots
- The Who?, What?, When?, Where?, Why?, and How? of OPERATION ORANGE
Tag Archives: operation orange
Roe vs. Wade Jacksonville Bulk Terminals vs. Longshoremen Allied Pilots Association vs. AMR Corporation Why APA Should Petition For a Writ of Certiorari With the Supreme Court “Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can … Continue reading
Who Is Afraid Of The Big, Bad TRO? “A man must work in order to live. If he can express no control over his conditions of employment, he is subject to involuntary servitude.” (Senate Report 163,72d Congress, 1st Session, p. … Continue reading
This video was sent to us. How much longer will we tolerate the war on airline pilots?
Better Them Than Me “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” -Martin Luther King (For a PDF of this posting, CLICK HERE) When management and government came after the American Airlines pilots, and … Continue reading
A Declaration Of War Embraer Goes For The Kill (To read the original Aviation Daily article, CLICK HERE) (To read this posting in PDF, CLICK HERE) Do you wonder why Delta, American, and United have suddenly, and seemingly in unison, … Continue reading
The Devil Went Down To Georgia (Airline Pilot Version) (For a PDF of this parody, Click HERE) (For a PDF of this posting, Click HERE) THE DEVIL WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA, HE WAS LOOKING FOR SOME SCOPE TO STEAL. HE … Continue reading
D-Day Approaches: “We know why you wildcat strike.” Why is OPERATION ORANGE going through the effort to change the laws? Is it nothing more than a petulant grab for what we legitimately lost at the bargaining table, or is … Continue reading
Lift Contracting: The Future Of Commercial Aviation…Should We Choose To Allow It (For a PDF of this posting, click HERE.) What is the “end game” with all these bankruptcies, outsourcing, and new features of the FARs? Is it all … Continue reading