- Hacked By Imam
- Why APA Should Petition For a Writ of Certiorari With the Supreme Court
- Decoding the “Acute Shortage of Pilots”
- United Pilot Explains How His Life Has Changed
- Who Is Afraid Of The Big, Bad TRO?
- Guest Editorial From an American Airlines Pilot
- Is American Airlines the Waterloo for Airline Management?
- Right Now…Pilots Are Under Attack
- Who Wants To Play To Win?
- Better Them Than Me
- A Declaration Of War
- Shiny Objects Syndrome – Part I: The Delta Tentative Agreement
- D-Day Approaches: “We know why you wildcat strike.”
- Dealing With The Virtual Airline
- Welcome To OPERATION ORANGE
- Welcome Pilots. Here Is What To Do For The SOS.
- Air Canada Pilots Are Seeing ORANGE
- New Video To Send To Every Pilot
- The Failure of the Railway Labor Act
- Basic Strategy
- Air Canada Pilots Are Seeing Orange
- Contact Operation Orange
- OPEN LETTER TO THE PILOTS OF AMERICAN AIRLINES
- OPERATION ORANGE Videos
- Passing Sensitive Information To OPERATION ORANGE
- Senator Xenophon’s Speech to Parliament
- The “One Level Of Safety” Charade: It Isn’t Just Pilots
- The Who?, What?, When?, Where?, Why?, and How? of OPERATION ORANGE
Author Archives: The Committee
In 2007, when the career seemed to be at its darkest hour, the government and ALPA stepped in and rubbed salt in the wound. Age 65 was forced upon us. Not only did the lower half of the seniority list … Continue reading
“What is in it for me?” Why should I support or oppose OPERATION ORANGE’s “Fair Treatment of Experienced Pilots Act – Part 2?” Almost all legislation has “winners” and “losers,” and this is no exception. The general rule of thumb … Continue reading
You can read the original NY Times editorial here. THIRTY years ago this fall, Congress passed the Airline Deregulation Act of 1978. Since then, America’s airline system has greatly deteriorated. Our airlines, once world leaders, are now laggards in every category, … Continue reading
http://news.travel.aol.com/2011/02/10/do-sleepy-pilots-threaten-air-safety/ by Fran Golden Two years after a fatal commuter jet crash in Buffalo that was blamed in part on sleepy pilots, pilot fatigue continues to be widespread, experts say. Having a place to sleep may be part of the … Continue reading
NTSB probes whether regional airlines are being held to the same standards as major carriers By JOAN LOWY Associated Press WASHINGTON October 26, 2010 (AP) The regional airline industry says safety is its top priority, in part because accidents … Continue reading
OPERATIION ORANGE now has its own page on Facebook. We have linked to it on the sidebar of this blog. Pass the link to your pilot friends on FACEBOOK. All commentary should be directed to FACEBOOK.
PGP Corporation has been recently purchased by Symantec Corporation. This does not present a problem with the PGP software, keys, or any feature needed for the implementation of the SOS. However, Symantec Corporation will be changing the links to the … Continue reading
Expertise such as this does not come cheap and the American Public can not expect to continue to have this kind of talent with declining wages and working conditions. Continue reading
The FAA allowed this to happen and now they wish to put fewer pilots on these flights.
Safe? Continue reading