- Hacked By Imam
- Why APA Should Petition For a Writ of Certiorari With the Supreme Court
- Decoding the “Acute Shortage of Pilots”
- United Pilot Explains How His Life Has Changed
- Who Is Afraid Of The Big, Bad TRO?
- Guest Editorial From an American Airlines Pilot
- Is American Airlines the Waterloo for Airline Management?
- Right Now…Pilots Are Under Attack
- Who Wants To Play To Win?
- Better Them Than Me
- A Declaration Of War
- Shiny Objects Syndrome – Part I: The Delta Tentative Agreement
- D-Day Approaches: “We know why you wildcat strike.”
- Dealing With The Virtual Airline
- Welcome To OPERATION ORANGE
- Welcome Pilots. Here Is What To Do For The SOS.
- Air Canada Pilots Are Seeing ORANGE
- New Video To Send To Every Pilot
- The Failure of the Railway Labor Act
- Basic Strategy
- Air Canada Pilots Are Seeing Orange
- Contact Operation Orange
- OPEN LETTER TO THE PILOTS OF AMERICAN AIRLINES
- OPERATION ORANGE Videos
- Passing Sensitive Information To OPERATION ORANGE
- Senator Xenophon’s Speech to Parliament
- The “One Level Of Safety” Charade: It Isn’t Just Pilots
- The Who?, What?, When?, Where?, Why?, and How? of OPERATION ORANGE
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Better Them Than Me “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” -Martin Luther King (For a PDF of this posting, CLICK HERE) When management and government came after the American Airlines pilots, and … Continue reading
A Declaration Of War Embraer Goes For The Kill (To read the original Aviation Daily article, CLICK HERE) (To read this posting in PDF, CLICK HERE) Do you wonder why Delta, American, and United have suddenly, and seemingly in unison, … Continue reading
The Devil Went Down To Georgia (Airline Pilot Version) (For a PDF of this parody, Click HERE) (For a PDF of this posting, Click HERE) THE DEVIL WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA, HE WAS LOOKING FOR SOME SCOPE TO STEAL. HE … Continue reading