- Hacked By Imam
- Why APA Should Petition For a Writ of Certiorari With the Supreme Court
- Decoding the “Acute Shortage of Pilots”
- United Pilot Explains How His Life Has Changed
- Who Is Afraid Of The Big, Bad TRO?
- Guest Editorial From an American Airlines Pilot
- Is American Airlines the Waterloo for Airline Management?
- Right Now…Pilots Are Under Attack
- Who Wants To Play To Win?
- Better Them Than Me
- A Declaration Of War
- Shiny Objects Syndrome – Part I: The Delta Tentative Agreement
- D-Day Approaches: “We know why you wildcat strike.”
- Dealing With The Virtual Airline
- Welcome To OPERATION ORANGE
- Welcome Pilots. Here Is What To Do For The SOS.
- Air Canada Pilots Are Seeing ORANGE
- New Video To Send To Every Pilot
- The Failure of the Railway Labor Act
- Basic Strategy
- Air Canada Pilots Are Seeing Orange
- Contact Operation Orange
- OPEN LETTER TO THE PILOTS OF AMERICAN AIRLINES
- OPERATION ORANGE Videos
- Passing Sensitive Information To OPERATION ORANGE
- Senator Xenophon’s Speech to Parliament
- The “One Level Of Safety” Charade: It Isn’t Just Pilots
- The Who?, What?, When?, Where?, Why?, and How? of OPERATION ORANGE
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Welcome to OPERATION ORANGE Mission Statement: Protecting the Flying Public; Restoring the Profession The purpose of OPERATION ORANGE is to change the laws governing the piloting profession for part 121 operations, so as to continue to attract the best candidates … Continue reading
(To read this entire post in a PDF format, click HERE) Mission Statement: To protect the flying public and restore the pilot profession by changing the current laws and industry practices which are in opposition to those ends. This will be … Continue reading
Air Canada Pilots are Seeing ORANGE OPERATION ORANGE has touched nerves outside the confines of the United States. In fact, it is safe to say that wherever there is collusion between government and airline executives, for purposes of gutting pilot … Continue reading
Send this video to every pilot you know. Post this on your FACEBOOK page. More videos will follow in the next few weeks.
The Failure of the Railway Labor Act (To read this posting in PDF, click HERE) 120 years ago, the rail industry was linking American cities and promoting American commerce. This vital national resource was necessary for the growing, post-war nation … Continue reading