- Hacked By Imam
- Why APA Should Petition For a Writ of Certiorari With the Supreme Court
- Decoding the “Acute Shortage of Pilots”
- United Pilot Explains How His Life Has Changed
- Who Is Afraid Of The Big, Bad TRO?
- Guest Editorial From an American Airlines Pilot
- Is American Airlines the Waterloo for Airline Management?
- Right Now…Pilots Are Under Attack
- Who Wants To Play To Win?
- Better Them Than Me
- A Declaration Of War
- Shiny Objects Syndrome – Part I: The Delta Tentative Agreement
- D-Day Approaches: “We know why you wildcat strike.”
- Dealing With The Virtual Airline
- Welcome To OPERATION ORANGE
- Welcome Pilots. Here Is What To Do For The SOS.
- Air Canada Pilots Are Seeing ORANGE
- New Video To Send To Every Pilot
- The Failure of the Railway Labor Act
- Basic Strategy
- Air Canada Pilots Are Seeing Orange
- Contact Operation Orange
- OPEN LETTER TO THE PILOTS OF AMERICAN AIRLINES
- OPERATION ORANGE Videos
- Passing Sensitive Information To OPERATION ORANGE
- Senator Xenophon’s Speech to Parliament
- The “One Level Of Safety” Charade: It Isn’t Just Pilots
- The Who?, What?, When?, Where?, Why?, and How? of OPERATION ORANGE
Monthly Archives: March 2012
BASIC STRATEGY: THE WAY WE SEE IT (To read this post in its entirety (PDF), CLICK HERE) There are essentially four types of pilots as it relates to implementing a nation-wide “sit down” protest of the current regulatory paradigm. … Continue reading
The “One Level Of Safety” Charade: It Isn’t Just Pilots With all the clamor over the issue of pilot fatigue, resulting from the Colgan 3407 crash, the FAA and industry were able to divert attention away from the consequences of … Continue reading
Revenue Shifting: The Airline Version of the “Shell Game.” Does anyone find it curious that whenever an airline finds itself in contract negotiations with its airline pilot union, the airline’s revenues drop, while at the same time, and in … Continue reading